WHAT OUR WEEKLY & BI-WEEKLY POOL MAINTENANCE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE:
- Provide a professional pool cleaning with our own equipment
- Check the filtration system to ensure proper functionality
- Skim leaves and other debris from the surface of the water
- Backwash the filter (if necessary)
- Reinstall solar cover (if applicable)
- Make sure all gates are closed
- Refill your chlorinator or floating chlorine dispenser
- Test your water chemistry and add the required chemicals (if necessary)
- Clean out your skimmer and pump baskets
- Leave you with a checklist of all services rendered
The Science of Long Island Pool Maintenance
Maintaining proper water chemistry is crucial to getting the most efficient use out of the chlorine you buy, resulting in less money spent on costly chemicals and cleaning agents. Being proactive is your best defense against algae and other conditions that can lead to an under-utilized pool, headaches, and unnecessary expenses. Continually monitoring your alkalinity, hardness, and pH levels will also help prevent your liner from fading and/or cracking, as well as thwart corrosion of the filter, pump, or heater. Our technicians are keen on employing preventative measures to ensure that you'll be enjoying your pool long into the future!
Flexible Payment Plans
Paul Romanelli & Son Pool Service gives you the option to set up your own payment schedule. Whether you'd like to pay weekly, biweekly, or monthly, our pool specialists won't hesitate to accommodate you. Give us a call today and we'll be happy to give you an estimate on a customized maintenance plan that will fit your specific needs and budget.