HOT (UNTIL IT'S COLD) SEASON-END PROMOTIONS!
- FREE filter cleaning with your closing, $69 value - Use code FILTER2022
- 50% off a new tarp cover, up to $125 value - Use code TARP2022
- 25% off a closing chemical bundle, up to $35 value - Use code CHEM2022
IMPORTANT: Limit one promotion per customer up until the promotion expires on October 21st.
OUR POOL CLOSING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Winterization of filter and pool pump
- Disconnect and store one pool pump
- Blow out, add antifreeze, and plug suction and return lines
- Add 1-2 gallons of winterizing chemicals (varies with pool size)
- Removal and storage (if available) of ladders, handrails, and other deck accessories
- Install safety pool cover- up to 18 x 36 ft (pool size)
IMPORTANT: We do not remove and store diving boards. If you're interested in a winter cover for your diving board, we will have them available for purchase with your closing.
POOL CLOSING EXTRAS:
- Pool covers all shapes & sizes, standard tarp (w/water tubes) or Loop-Loc safety cover – Please contact us at least one month before appt.
- Arrange and fill water tubes on solid tarp covers - $30
- Install over-sized pool cover (over 18 x 36) – $30
- Attach cover to raised pool wall or waterfall (over 3 ft long) with cable attachment - $35 (starting)
- Winterize extra pumps (automatic pool cleaners, waterfalls, etc.) - uninstall pump, blow out line, add antifreeze) – $30 per pump
- Winterize heater – $30
- Remove above ground pool steps – $15
- Extra quart of winter algaecide (for mesh covers) – $22
- Replace plugs for returns – $3 each
- Replace plugs for skimmers - $15 each
- Replace water bags (8 ft, 20 guage) - $9 each
- Cover pump (Little Giant manual) – $169
- Cover pump (Little Giant automatic) - $260