WHAT ALL OF OUR POOL MAINTENANCE CUSTOMERS RECEIVE:
- Provide a professional pool cleaning using our own equipment
- Skim leaves and other debris from the surface of your water
- Clean out your skimmer and pump baskets
- Check your filtration system for leaks or other issues
- Test your water chemistry and note adjustments needed
- Refill your chlorine feeder or note salt level adjustments needed
- Backwash your filter (DE or sand filters only)
- Reinstall your solar cover (if applicable)
- Make sure your gates are closed
- Leave you with a checklist of services rendered, issues to resolve, and chemicals needed to keep water balanced
IMPORTANT: All of our maintenance customers must have a chlorine feeder installed or a floating chlorine dispenser available before we can start your plan. If you're considering bi-weekly maintenance, please understand that it's your responsibility to perform the maintenance steps above on the weeks we are not servicing your pool.
We Know the Art & Science of Pool Maintenance
Maintaining balanced water chemistry is crucial to getting the most efficient use out of the chlorine you buy, resulting in savings on costly chemicals and unnecessary labor. Being proactive is your best defense against algae and other conditions that can lead to an under-utilized pool, headaches, and frustration. Continually monitoring your alkalinity, calcium hardness, pH, and cyanuric acid levels will also help prevent your vinyl liner from fading or cracking, and thwart corrosion of your filter, pump, or heater. Our technicians are keen on employing preventative measures to ensure that you won't miss a day of fun in the sun with your pool!
We know you're busy, so if you're not home during your pool maintenance visit, you can rest assured that your payments will always be up to date. With the ability to enroll in automatic billing on any of our pool maintenance plans, your bill will be paid in full on the Monday following your service. Skipped a week? No problem. We only bill you if our pool service technician successfully completed the job in accordance with our service level agreement.