OUR POOL OPENING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Cover removal and storage (standard and safety covers)
- Filtration system reinstallation (filter, pump, and chlorinator)
- Diving board, ladder, and hand-rail reattachment (all deck accessories)
- Winter plug removal and storage
- Initial chlorine shock treatment
- Water chemistry test
IMPORTANT: The pool cover must be reasonably dry and free of debris prior to the technician’s arrival. Please have the pool filled to the normal operating level so we can start and test the filtration system.
POOL OPENING EXTRAS:
- Above ground steps installation (in pool or over wall) – $10
- Heater and/or additional pump (waterfall, automatic cleaner, etc.) re-installation – $25 per item
- Chemical treatment to balance water (alkalinity, hardness, pH, etc.) - $30 to $70 depending on pool size
- Over-sized pool opening (over 18'x36') - $25
- Spa summerization service - $50
IMPORTANT: Repairs are not included in the opening price; plumbing leaks will be fixed as a separate work order.